This is one of my favorite recipes. I got the recipe about 8 years ago in Cooking Light Magazine. So easy, and you really can’t go wrong. I make it every year for Thanksgiving, or it is great with BBQ. Chase loves it!
This moist, slightly sweet dish is a cross between corn bread dressing and creamed corn.
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons stick margarine, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can no-salt-added whole-kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can no-salt-added cream-style corn
- 1 (8 1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Stir in onion, corns, and muffin mix.
- Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until pudding is set and lightly browned.